Barry Walker - for the very best in prewar MGs
Welcome to the website of "BARRY WALKER" - car sales and now spares (yes, again). (Please see ACCESSORIES page for LATEST IMPORTANT NEWS (December 2019).
We offer the world's most recognised sales and service for the sale and preparation for sale of pre-war and early post-war MGs together with an increasing range of spares again and accessories for the type of cars we sell (found under ''Parts'' pages). We offer some of the world's finest early MGs, both in rarity and quality of rebuild. We also, from time to time offer cars for restoration, or needing more work from the buyer where the budget is of course important, and we fully recognise this.
10/12/2019 Cars now available are fully detailed under 'MGs for Sale'.
- 1935 MG NA 4-seat tourer, beautifully restored
- 1949 MG TC for those on a budget
- 1933 MG K1/KD rare tourer, so original
- 1947 MG TC fopr those wanting the best
- 1959 MGA 1600 convertible, totally restored.
- 1935 MG PB Project, complete & together, due first week of January.
Most Recent Cars
£ S O L D
A simply fabulous restoration of this all-matching Nos. MG TC
£ offers over £55000
A very rare chance to secure one of the few J2's that raced at Brooklands.
An original MG J2 engine for restoration, yes another one, but the last we have.